Have you been injured, arrested, are struggling financially or are enduring family law issues in Puerto Rico? If so, even if you live in the continental United States or elsewhere, you need the help of our Puerto Rico lawyers. Our legal team, serving all of Puerto Rico including San Juan, Bayamon, Toa Baja, Mayaguez & Trujillo Alto understand that when people are searching for a lawyer, they need experienced and professional service, but also need a source of comfort to ease their concerns. Whether a client has been arrested, is preparing for the future, is purchasing a home, starting a new business, have been injured in an accident or facing criminal charges they want their questions answered, their fears alleviated and their goals achieved. Our team of gay friendly Puerto Rico lawyers live and work in Puerto Rico and have many years of combined legal experience. We believe in building a personal relationship with every client that we represent in order to fully serve their needs. You can feel confident that you will receive prompt and professional attention in a friendly and caring environment at our firm. You can also connect with our attorneys @puertoricanlawyers to arrange a complimentary case evaluation.
With offices throughout the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico our San Juan, PR attorneys serve the entire island including San Juan, Ponce, Bayamon, Carolina, Caguas, Guaynabo & Mayaguez.
Experienced Legal Service In Puerto Rico
Our Puerto Rican attorneys represent clients in a wide range of legal issues, including:
- DUI & DWI Offenses including Ambien DUI, alcohol DUI, marijuana DUI, cocaine DUI, Xanax DUI and opioid DUI.
- Criminal Defense including juvenile crimes, expungements, assault defense, gun crimes, theft, robbery and burglary.
- Traffic Offenses such as driving while suspended, uninsured driving and speeding.
- Drug Offenses like marijuana possession, cocaine possession, heroin crimes, prescription medication possession and selling narcotics.
- Bankruptcy including Chapter 7, Chapter 13, vehicle repo and foreclosure defense.
- Employment Law including LGBTQ discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination and sexual harassment.
- Family Law including same sex marriage, divorce, child custody and domestic violence
- Gay Rights & LGBTQ Rights including same sex family laws, workplace discrimination, sexual harassment and others
- Immigration Law including deportation defense, student visas, green cards and others.
- Estate Planning and Administration including for same sex couples, wills, trusts, guardianships and probate law.
- Small Business Transactions as well as business entity formation.
- Real Estate Law including buying, selling, refinancing, loan modification, zoning and variances.
- Elder Law and Disability Planning including nursing home lawsuits, elder abuse, SSI and SSDI cases.
- Auto Accidents involving tractor trailers, cars, motorcycles, pedestrians and bus accidents.
- Medical Malpractice including cancer misdiagnosis, surgical errors, medication mistakes, infection claims, birth injury cases and L & D injury cases.
- Nursing Home Abuse such as elopement, burns, assault, sexual abuse, financial manipulation, Alzheimer’s abuse, Parkinson’s Disease patient abuse and unnecessary restraint and sedation.
- Personal Injury involving back injuries, work injuries, neck injuries, bone injuries, amputation, CRPS, PTSD, paralysis and joint injuries.
- Premises liability accidents caused by golf course accidents, hotel accidents, animal attacks, Walmart accidents, restaurant injuries, gym and health club injuries.
- Workers’ Compensation due to falls, ladder accidents, job site accidents, crane accidents, structure collapses, explosions and burns.
- Wrongful Death cause by trucking and tractor trailer accidents, medical negligence, car wrecks, motorcycle crashes, birth injuries, surgeon, physician and hospital negligence.
Our team of Carolina, Puerto Rico lawyers take a tremendous amount of pride in helping our clients resolve their issues in an efficient manner. While we do not have hundreds of attorneys or the atmosphere of a large, big city law firm, we have the resources and the experience to provide the type of professional legal service that you would expect from a larger law firm.
Do not hesitate to contact our team of Ponce Puerto Rico lawyers and take advantage of our knowledge and experience to achieve your goals. Let us show you how we provide legal services on a daily basis to people throughout all of Puerto Rico. We serve Puerto Rico residents, vacationers and business travelers, military service members and the gay and LGBTQIA communities.
Serving all barrios and municipalities in Puerto Rico: Adjuntas, Aguada, Aguadilla, Aquas Buenas, Aibonito, Arecibo, Arroyo, Anasco, Barceloneta, Barranquitas, Bayamon, Cabo Rigo, Caguas, Camuy, Canovanas, Carolina, Catano, Cayey, Ceiba, Ciales, Cidra, Coamo, Comerio, Corozal, Culebra, Dorado, Fajardo, Florida, Guayama, Guayanilla, Guyanabo, Gurabo, Guanica, Hatillo, Hormigueros, Humacao, Isabela, Jayuya, Juana Diaz, Juncos, Lajas, Lares, Las Marias, Las Piedras, Loiza, Luquillo, Manati, Maricao, Maunabo, Mayaguez, Moca, Morovis, Naguabo, Naranjito, Orocovis, Patillas, Penuelas, Ponce, Quebradillas, Rincon, Rio Grande, Sabana Grande, Salinas, San German, San Juan, San Lorenzo, San Sebastian, Santa Isabel, Toa Alta, Toa Baja, Trujillo Alto, Utuado, Vega Alta, Vega Baja, Vieques, Villalba, Yabucoa & Yauco.